Sunday, April 25, 2010

I get inspired by many things; a word, a phrase, a situation, something I see. This poem about relationships that end was inspired by one word of hope.

Remember ©2002 Steve Anthony All rights reserved.

If you left because of love

to bring me to my senses,

you forgot to come again

when I awoke.


If you left because of thoughts

that you weren't good enough,

you forgot that love judges nothing

but the heart.


If you left because of anger

to hurt me only for a season,

you forgot that love is forever

and you are gone.


Remember.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have an amazing poem here!! And I had a look at some of your other entries: Poseidon! I loved that movie! You wrote a great review on it!

    I hope you can stop by my site sometime? http://www.a-literary-treat.co.nr ? xx

    ReplyDelete